Extra Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us something about yourself...

+4
Latino_Heat
nobby
AFC Boi
RT10x
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tell us something about yourself... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell us something about yourself...

Post by DeJesus5 Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Bel, how do you learn that sort of stuff. Like a backflip is quite hard to learn. If you try it and it doesn't work then it's bound to hurt.
DeJesus5
DeJesus5
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 453
Favourite Players : Adu, Benzema, Ronaldo7, Rio, Kaká, Messi
Supports : Benfica & Man Utd
Registration date : 2008-05-18

https://extratime.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Tell us something about yourself... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell us something about yourself...

Post by nobby Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:43 am

Bel wrote:
RT10x wrote:
Having a kid at 18 is not something I woulda chose to do but at the end of the day, she's being born into a better family environment than I was and I'll do anything to make sure it stays that way.

That's awesome Smile

Speaking of cartwheels, I can do cartwheels that then go to backflips, if you know what I mean. I can start off doing a cartwheel, once I land, I can do a backflip. I can do it really fast now, it took some time but I learned it. Have been able to for years, I hope I never let that go haha.

You've been taking lessons off Nani, haven't you shifty eyes haha
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:07 am

Hahah Very Happy

I used to do capoeira very often, and once I started taking up capoeira I taught myself how to. A lot of the moves in it are like that, so it wasn't too far off from what I was doing in classes & stuff.

I haven't done that stuff in yeaaars though.. but I've still managed to keep that one thing from it along with a few other things. But yeah, Smile
Bel
Bel

Number of posts : 163
Favourite Players : Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, VDS, Brown, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo.
Supports : MUFC | Portugal.

Back to top Go down

Post by RT10x Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:10 am

Bel wrote:Speaking of cartwheels, I can do cartwheels that then go to backflips, if you know what I mean. I can start off doing a cartwheel, once I land, I can do a backflip. I can do it really fast now, it took some time but I learned it. Have been able to for years, I hope I never let that go haha.

Cool as f**k...I'd probably break my neck Laughing
RT10x
RT10x

Number of posts : 107
Favourite Players : Stephen McManus & Johan Mjallby
Supports : Celtic
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum