Fabregas urges Hleb to stay

Go down

Fabregas urges Hleb to stay

Post by AFC Boi on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:11 pm

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas is hoping to carry on playing with Alexander Hleb for years to come.

Hleb has established himself as a key player at Emirates Stadium since moving to the club in 2005.

His skilful performances have not gone unnoticed by several top European clubs and he has been strongly linked with a move away from Arsenal this summer.

Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are among the sides reportedly keen on Hleb but he has admitted he is growing tired of the speculation.

Fabregas has not been surprised by the level of interest as he rates his Belarusian team-mate as a player of the highest quality.

Fabregas, whose future has also been the subject of much conjecture, has urged Hleb to stay at Arsenal for the start of the new season.

"I have always said that Hleb is an incredible footballer and what he has done is underrated, well, everything that he does, because he is still an Arsenal player," Fabregas told El Pais.

"That kind of footballer deserves more credit. But I tell it to you, he is an incredible footballer. I hope we'll carry on playing together for years."

Fabregas couldn't be any more correct, to many Arsenal fans slate him because he doesn't get many goal but imo he is one of Arsenals best players weather he gets goals or not. He is always a key in many of our goals and his work goes un noticed so much it isn't even funny. Ive always rated him and hope he does stay at Arsenal for many years to come.
AFC Boi

Number of posts : 108
Favourite Players : Fabregas, Walcott, Adebayor, Van Persie, Armand Traore Clichy, Eduardo, Ronaldo, Quaresma
Supports : Arsenal
Registration date : 2008-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fabregas urges Hleb to stay

Post by Bel on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:04 pm

I think he is going to leave.. I really don't see him staying tbh. I see Fabregas staying of course but not Hleb.

I hate seeing players leave their respective clubs though tbh. And to have their teammates urge them to stay is even sadder.. some players are in it for the $ unfortunately.
Bel

Number of posts : 163
Favourite Players : Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, VDS, Brown, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo.
Supports : MUFC | Portugal.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Wenger on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:54 pm

man i hope he stays we need him. even know he isnt an out and out goal scorer he is one of the most of the important players in the squad.
Arsene Wenger

Number of posts : 63
Favourite Players : Henry, Fabregas, Ribery, Adebayor, Gallas
Supports : Arsenal, Celtic, Inter, France, CSFC
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Wenger on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:02 am

locked it so talk about it in the news thread
Arsene Wenger

Number of posts : 63