Extra Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instruments

Go down

Instruments Empty Instruments

Post by RT10x Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:09 am

What d'ye play? What would ye like to play? What d'ye own?
RT10x
RT10x
Member
Member

Number of posts : 107
Age : 31
Favourite Players : Stephen McManus & Johan Mjallby
Supports : Celtic
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Ferreira86 Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:18 am

use to play drums and clarenet.
Ferreira86
Ferreira86
Member
Member

Number of posts : 208
Age : 35
Location : melbourne, Australia
Favourite Players : Harry Kewell, Paulo jorge, archie thompsom
Supports : Braga, melbourne, newcastle
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by RT10x Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 am

I used to play the clarinet, like...wayyy back..school days Laughing

Currently mess about with a tin whistle [I love it] and very occasionally the guitar. We also have a Banjo & a Mandolin in the house but neither of us can play them so I dunno why tbh.
RT10x
RT10x
Member
Member

Number of posts : 107
Age : 31
Favourite Players : Stephen McManus & Johan Mjallby
Supports : Celtic
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Ferreira86 Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:26 am

would love to learn how to play guitar. yeah i learnt the clarinet in school aswell.
Ferreira86
Ferreira86
Member
Member

Number of posts : 208
Age : 35
Location : melbourne, Australia
Favourite Players : Harry Kewell, Paulo jorge, archie thompsom
Supports : Braga, melbourne, newcastle
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by RT10x Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 am

Ferreira86 wrote:would love to learn how to play guitar. yeah i learnt the clarinet in school aswell.

Do you still play?
I gave up after about 3 or 4 years, kinda regret it...but it was a pain in the arse. Love the whistle 'cause it's so small and easy transported.
RT10x
RT10x
Member
Member

Number of posts : 107
Age : 31
Favourite Players : Stephen McManus & Johan Mjallby
Supports : Celtic
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Bel Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 am

I've got a guitar. Can I play it? Kind of.. lol. I can play the piano a bit but not much.. I used to know how to play the drums but I dunno how to anymore. I had to do flute for school yeeaaars ago too.
Bel
Bel
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 163
Age : 31
Location : Toronto.
Favourite Players : Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, VDS, Brown, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo.
Supports : MUFC | Portugal.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by RT10x Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:30 am

Bel wrote:I've got a guitar. Can I play it? Kind of.. lol. I can play the piano a bit but not much.. I used to know how to play the drums but I dunno how to anymore. I had to do flute for school yeeaaars ago too.

I was given the choice between flute and clarinet at school. Chose clarinet 'cause the flute had really Loyalist connotations. Gutted though, woulda loved to play in an RFB [Republican Flute Band]. As it is I just admire Sad
RT10x
RT10x
Member
Member

Number of posts : 107
Age : 31
Favourite Players : Stephen McManus & Johan Mjallby
Supports : Celtic
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Ferreira86 Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:31 am

nah i don't play anymore.

i can play lean on me on guitar.
Ferreira86
Ferreira86
Member
Member

Number of posts : 208
Age : 35
Location : melbourne, Australia
Favourite Players : Harry Kewell, Paulo jorge, archie thompsom
Supports : Braga, melbourne, newcastle
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Bel Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:35 am

RT10x wrote:
Bel wrote:I've got a guitar. Can I play it? Kind of.. lol. I can play the piano a bit but not much.. I used to know how to play the drums but I dunno how to anymore. I had to do flute for school yeeaaars ago too.

I was given the choice between flute and clarinet at school. Chose clarinet 'cause the flute had really Loyalist connotations. Gutted though, woulda loved to play in an RFB [Republican Flute Band]. As it is I just admire Sad

Haha I chose flute because it makes a prettier sound Very Happy
Bel
Bel
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 163
Age : 31
Location : Toronto.
Favourite Players : Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, VDS, Brown, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo.
Supports : MUFC | Portugal.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Ferreira86 Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:36 am

oops i mean i can play lean on me on piano.
Ferreira86
Ferreira86
Member
Member

Number of posts : 208
Age : 35
Location : melbourne, Australia
Favourite Players : Harry Kewell, Paulo jorge, archie thompsom
Supports : Braga, melbourne, newcastle
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by RT10x Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:37 am

Bel wrote:
RT10x wrote:
Bel wrote:I've got a guitar. Can I play it? Kind of.. lol. I can play the piano a bit but not much.. I used to know how to play the drums but I dunno how to anymore. I had to do flute for school yeeaaars ago too.

I was given the choice between flute and clarinet at school. Chose clarinet 'cause the flute had really Loyalist connotations. Gutted though, woulda loved to play in an RFB [Republican Flute Band]. As it is I just admire Sad

Haha I chose flute because it makes a prettier sound Very Happy

It does but I'd be really tempted to learn The Sash on it, just 'cause ye'd have to. Even though I hate the song Laughing
RT10x
RT10x
Member
Member

Number of posts : 107
Age : 31
Favourite Players : Stephen McManus & Johan Mjallby
Supports : Celtic
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by nobby Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Im a beast with the traingle.....








ninja

_________________
Instruments Cantonabm1

He Bleeds Red
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Location : Jersey, United Kingdom
Supports : Man United & Benfica
Registration date : 2008-05-18

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Latino_Heat Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:56 pm

i have 2 guitars.
i used to play all the time and was pretty good but i havent played in soo long i forgot everythin Sad i need to jump back on that horse because i used to like it.
It was actually 2 British bands that motivated me to play and play and play until i got pretty darn good at it! anyways the bands were U2 worship and Pink Floyd worship that motivated me to play the guitar.
One day i'll play again..i hope.haha

_________________
Instruments Simaosignewzf3
Latino_Heat
Latino_Heat
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 155
Location : Canada
Favourite Players : C.Ronaldo, Simao, Moutinho, Nani, Aguero, Coentrao, Ronaldinho, Di Maria
Supports : Portugal NT, SL Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Toronto FC
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Bel Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:44 pm

Lol I'm the same.. I can't remember what motivated me to play, but I was about 14 at the time and I got really good.. but I've forgotten how. I used to play quite a bit.

I've always wanted to try to learn electric or bass.. I've tried playing electric but never got around to learning.
Bel
Bel
Moderator
Moderator

Number of posts : 163
Age : 31
Location : Toronto.
Favourite Players : Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, VDS, Brown, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo.
Supports : MUFC | Portugal.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by RT10x Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:32 am

I'm awful at guitar, always was Laughing My other half plays it bloody well, but I'm better at the whistle than him so we're cool!
RT10x
RT10x
Member
Member

Number of posts : 107
Age : 31
Favourite Players : Stephen McManus & Johan Mjallby
Supports : Celtic
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Instruments Empty Re: Instruments

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum