Extra Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea Exodus

5 posters

Go down

Chelsea Exodus Empty Chelsea Exodus

Post by georgeh Sun May 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Convinced - Lampard will leave in the summer transfer window and Terry will follow same time next year. Drogba will stay - he's only trying to talk up a wage increase and anyway Mouhrino hasn't got a team yet. Cech will not be wearing that silly protector next season he knows he does not now need. Anelka will be got shot off. Wright-Phillips will be off too - theres no room in the Premiership for midgets. Joe Cole will put on more weight. Schevchenko will not return to Milan as they have just missed out to Fiorentina for a Champions League place. Avram Grant will still be in charge at the start of next season.
georgeh
georgeh

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Exodus Empty Re: Chelsea Exodus

Post by nobby Mon May 19, 2008 1:22 am

Some bold predictions there. We shall see!
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammy Mon May 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Drogba has already said he is basically off no matter what happens on Wednesday, Anelka has been at Chelsea for 3 month, give it till Jan again till her starts making moves, only way he will be off is if part of a deal for Berbatov. Chelsea wont seel him if drogba goes as it leaves them with Sheva and Pizarro as there attack and i cant see that happening, plus Grant already stated he bought Anelka for next season. The players i can see leaving Chelsea are the fringe players that havent made an impact so sidwell, ben hiam, pizarro. Lampard wont leave and neither will Terry. Who ever goes Chelsea are bound to bring in some class players that they have over paid for like usual.
Cammy
Cammy

Number of posts : 14
Favourite Players : Berbatov, Keane, Gerrard, Kaka, Messi, KLINSMANN
Supports : Tottenham
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DeJesus5 Mon May 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Cammy wrote:Drogba has already said he is basically off no matter what happens on Wednesday, Anelka has been at Chelsea for 3 month, give it till Jan again till her starts making moves, only way he will be off is if part of a deal for Berbatov. Chelsea wont seel him if drogba goes as it leaves them with Sheva and Pizarro as there attack and i cant see that happening, plus Grant already stated he bought Anelka for next season. The players i can see leaving Chelsea are the fringe players that havent made an impact so sidwell, ben hiam, pizarro. Lampard wont leave and neither will Terry. Who ever goes Chelsea are bound to bring in some class players that they have over paid for like usual.

That's a more realistic prediction in my opinion. Anelka will surely be staying with Chelsea. As for Drogs he will be off to Milan, unless Mourinho joins some other club because he will most likely follow Jose around if he can.
The other 'fringe' player's i think are quite good player's. Sidwell done his career over by going to Chelsea so did Ben Haim, he was an alrite player until he left to join Chelsea.
DeJesus5
DeJesus5
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 453
Favourite Players : Adu, Benzema, Ronaldo7, Rio, Kaká, Messi
Supports : Benfica & Man Utd

https://extratime.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duzza Mon May 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Sidwell should never have gone to Chelsea, what a waste of his time
Duzza
Duzza

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by DeJesus5 Mon May 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Duzza wrote:Sidwell should never have gone to Chelsea, what a waste of his time

Bet you wouldn't have minded him at Spurs in his time ay. He could and still could be a good player, just a case of leaving Chelsea and getting regular football.
DeJesus5
DeJesus5
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 453
Favourite Players : Adu, Benzema, Ronaldo7, Rio, Kaká, Messi
Supports : Benfica & Man Utd

https://extratime.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby Mon May 19, 2008 7:11 pm

DeJesus5 wrote:

Bet you wouldn't have minded him at Spurs in his time ay. He could and still could be a good player, just a case of leaving Chelsea and getting regular football.

Reminds me of Scott Parker. He done the exact same thing, and now all that promise Scotty showed at Charlton, has totally gone down hill.
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammy Tue May 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Steve Sidwell was never that good any way, he was an average player in an average side. He chose money over his career, i seriously doubt he sat and thought he cud get in the chelsea side every week so clearly there was no footballing reasons in it, just pure money. Altho you cudnt expect n e thin else from a player who has played for scummy arsenal.
Cammy
Cammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duzza Tue May 20, 2008 3:13 pm

DeJesus5 wrote:

he's ok, but i don't really want him at Spurs, i'd play JJ over him sempre.
Duzza
Duzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammy Tue May 20, 2008 4:55 pm

thats a bold statement duz, sayin u will play JJ over n e one just proves the other player is s**t, as JJ is SHOCKING. The quicker he sods off to Everton the better. He has one good game every 10. No wonder were so s**t with him spinning in circles with the ball and passing it 3feet everytime
Cammy
Cammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duzza Thu May 22, 2008 10:02 pm

1-0 down to the scum at white hart lane, 94th minute, spurs are defeated and the arsenal scummy fans are cheering.. who steps up and scores a equaliser? who was it cammy? who? thats right, it was JJ....
Duzza
Duzza

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammy Fri May 23, 2008 12:11 pm

but u forget to add that it was his foul that gave away the free kick to let the scum score and the fact he didnt do a single thing all game and passed the bell to them more time than to us... do i have to bring up the liverpool miss...
Cammy
Cammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down