Extra Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up

+3
nobby
DeJesus5
Bel
7 posters

Go down

Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up Empty Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up

Post by Bel Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:57 am

I thought I'd get everybody's opinion on this considering I've been playing lately after like 3 years of not playing Very Happy

What are/were your favourite video games & video game characters growing up and/or now?

Some of my favourite games/characters:

Donkey Kong Country trilogy. My favourite character's always been Diddy Kong Very Happy

Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up Windowslivewriterretrogameofthedaydonkeykongcountry-13e13crate-donkey-kong-country32

Crash Bandicoot Warped.

Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up Crash-bandicoot-warped-psn-20080213041312854-000

Tomb Raider Legend. Lara Croft is immense, lol.

Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up Tomb-raider-legend-20060412052052921

Then there's the Mario games that were on Super Nintendo (Mario Kart on Wii looks fun), the Street Fighter (Chun Li) & Tekken (Nina & the Chun-Li wannabe lol) games, etc.

What were your favourites?
Bel
Bel

Number of posts : 163
Favourite Players : Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, VDS, Brown, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo.
Supports : MUFC | Portugal.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up Empty Re: Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up

Post by DeJesus5 Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:07 am

Donkey is the s**t!! Wish they would bring one out for PS3 smug
Tomb raider was a personal fav aswell as was Chrash bandicoot.

Footy games were the ones i liked most...I used to like WWF games aswell, they were cool.
DeJesus5
DeJesus5
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 453
Favourite Players : Adu, Benzema, Ronaldo7, Rio, Kaká, Messi
Supports : Benfica & Man Utd

https://extratime.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up Empty Re: Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up

Post by nobby Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:16 am

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

SCORPIAN!

Ultimately though it has to be footy games, and pretty much sport games in general!
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:35 am

I knooow. I want them to release a donkey kong game for playstation sooo bad haha.

Theyre coming out with a new Tomb Raider in a few months I think, or even maybe a month at the most. Apparently its been released "4th quarter" of 2008 which should be in like the next 2 months or so? But I'm not sure. I have the other 2 recent ones lmao.

As much as I love footie & sports, they're not my favourite types of games on consoles. I love FIFA street 2 though Very Happy

Oh, weirdly enough, I used to really like this one NBA game.. i forget the name, it was a street-type game though, it was awesome.
Bel
Bel

Favourite Players : Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, VDS, Brown, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo.

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:50 am

Bel wrote:I knooow. I want them to release a donkey kong game for playstation sooo bad haha.

Theyre coming out with a new Tomb Raider in a few months I think, or even maybe a month at the most. Apparently its been released "4th quarter" of 2008 which should be in like the next 2 months or so? But I'm not sure. I have the other 2 recent ones lmao.

As much as I love footie & sports, they're not my favourite types of games on consoles. I love FIFA street 2 though Very Happy

Oh, weirdly enough, I used to really like this one NBA game.. i forget the name, it was a street-type game though, it was awesome.

NBA STREET?

That was a game in a half.
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Duzza Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:21 am

Your Favourite Video Games/Characters Growing Up MI1_cover_art_Guybrush

guybrush threepwood!! legend... if you haven't played Monkey Island, you're not a man... or woman... fact.
Duzza
Duzza

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferreira86 Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:18 am

sub zero all the way baby lol. and how could u not like mario growing up.
Ferreira86
Ferreira86

Number of posts : 208
Favourite Players : Harry Kewell, Paulo jorge, archie thompsom
Supports : Braga, melbourne, newcastle
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Wenger Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:57 am

raiden from mortal combat......and donkey is the s**t.

finish him
Arsene Wenger
Arsene Wenger

Number of posts : 63
Favourite Players : Henry, Fabregas, Ribery, Adebayor, Gallas
Supports : Arsenal, Celtic, Inter, France, CSFC
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:59 am

nobby wrote:
Bel wrote:I knooow. I want them to release a donkey kong game for playstation sooo bad haha.

NBA STREET?

That was a game in a half.

that might have been it.. i dont think so though... but it was very similar. i used to be really into basketball too so i loved that game.
Bel
Bel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeJesus5 Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:03 pm

I used loved Final Fantasy....actually I still do.
DeJesus5
DeJesus5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotstepper Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:44 am

Bel wrote:

NBA Jam? 2 on 2 where the ball catches on fire sometimes and you can't miss even from full court... I used to play that when I was growing up... It's pretty old school.
Hotstepper
Hotstepper

Number of posts : 24
Favourite Players : Cristiano Ronaldo, Figo, Deco, Moutinho
Supports : Portugal, Manchester United, Sporting Clube de Portugal
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferreira86 Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:46 am

i remember a basket ball game that was on the nintendo. was 2v2 and you use to be able to punch the other players and pull there pants down lol.
Ferreira86
Ferreira86

Number of posts : 208
Favourite Players : Harry Kewell, Paulo jorge, archie thompsom
Supports : Braga, melbourne, newcastle
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Duzza Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:49 pm

there was this great basketball game on the master system 2 or megadrive/genesis back in the dayyyy where you were either jordan or larry bird... i don't know s**t about basketball but it was a great game.. i remember i had a john madden american football game on the master system 2 too, what a game... and on the master system, world cup italia 90, and sensible soccer what a game it had more leagues and teams in it then than football manager has today... good times, only two buttons pass or shoot Laughing i miss those days
Duzza
Duzza

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Hotstepper wrote:
Bel wrote:

NBA Jam? 2 on 2 where the ball catches on fire sometimes and you can't miss even from full court... I used to play that when I was growing up... It's pretty old school.

yeah! ahah that was definitely it. i loved that game. i also remember them saying the names of the players and to this day i remember the "magiiic johnson!"
Bel
Bel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeJesus5 Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:28 am

NBA Jam must be the same game as NBA Street over there. Because that's what they used to say and 'Michael Jordan is in the house' and you used to get a gamebreaker so when you shoot you never miss.
DeJesus5
DeJesus5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotstepper Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:28 am

DeJesus5 wrote:NBA Jam must be the same game as NBA Street over there. Because that's what they used to say and 'Michael Jordan is in the house' and you used to get a gamebreaker so when you shoot you never miss.

Hmmm was it actually street ball? Cause NBA Jam was indoor on a real court... So I dunno if it was the same or not. Theres lots of street basketball games tho... Most are fairly new tho.
Hotstepper
Hotstepper

Number of posts : 24
Favourite Players : Cristiano Ronaldo, Figo, Deco, Moutinho
Supports : Portugal, Manchester United, Sporting Clube de Portugal
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bel Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:36 am

Yea i dont think nba jam & street are the same thing..

NBA jam was awesome lmao.
Bel
Bel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down