Extra Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Man Utd Fan Intro - Introduce Yourself!

3 posters

Go down

The Man Utd Fan Intro - Introduce Yourself! Empty The Man Utd Fan Intro - Introduce Yourself!

Post by Bel Tue May 20, 2008 10:36 pm

To get the forum up and running, this will serve as the thread for United fans to really introduce themselves and give each other a better understanding of who they're posting with! This section of the site is bound to be the friendliest. Very Happy

Here are the things you can answer (you don't have to answer things you don't feel comfortable answering) but I figured it'd be a good way to get to know each other. thumbs up

Name:
Why You Support United:
Any Other Teams You Like:
Favourite United Player (Current Player):
Favourite United Player (No Longer Active):
Favourite Celebration from a United Player:
The Player You Wish Could Magically Make it to United:
First United shirt/jersey:

That's about it! Smile I'll start off:

Name: Izabel
Why You Support United: My dad was a United fan, and that apparently was enough!
Soft Spot for..: Sporting Clube de Portugal (aka Sporting Lisbon), CS Marítimo & Valencia.
Favourite United Player(s) (Current): I love the whole squad (even/especially Brown Very Happy) but I'd say my favourites would be Giggs, Scholes, Rooney & Ronaldo.
Favourite United Player(s) (No Longer Active): Cantona!
Favourite Celebration from a United Player: Cantona's smug goal celebration
The Player(s) You Wish Could Magically Make it to United: David Villa, or Sergio Aguero.
First United shirt/jersey: 93/94 home, with Cantona on the back.

Go!
Bel
Bel

Number of posts : 163
Favourite Players : Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, VDS, Brown, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo.
Supports : MUFC | Portugal.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

The Man Utd Fan Intro - Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: The Man Utd Fan Intro - Introduce Yourself!

Post by nobby Wed May 21, 2008 12:40 am

Name: Jason
Why You Support United: My Bro was a United fan, back in the day, and that was the influence.
Soft Spot for..: Benfica (second love).
Favourite United Player(s) (Current): Wazza, Ronnie, Ando, and Scholesy, Rio, and pretty much the rest of the lads except Silvestre.
Favourite United Player(s) (No Longer Active): Cantona, Ole Gunner Solskjaer, and the Big Dan- Peter Schmeichel! (Players that i watched when i was growing up)
Favourite Celebration from a United Player: Cantona's smug goal celebration
The Player(s) You Wish Could Magically Make it to United: Messi (Just coz it will never happen).
First United shirt/jersey: 92-94 Home Kit, a bros hand me down Very Happy haha
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

The Man Utd Fan Intro - Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: The Man Utd Fan Intro - Introduce Yourself!

Post by DeJesus5 Wed May 21, 2008 12:52 am

Name: Fabio
Why You Support United: Was the first team I had heard of in the Prem. Me dad also liked the team aswell, not sure why.
Soft Spot for..: Benfica (My first love)
Favourite United Player(s) (Current): Ogre, Ev's, Rio, Carrick, Ronnie and Roons.
Favourite United Player(s) (No Longer Active): Cantona.
Favourite Celebration from a United Player: Not sure...
The Player(s) You Wish Could Magically Make it to United: Messi, Torres, Eusebio, Pele, Maradona...whistle
First United shirt/jersey: Errrr...2002-2004 Kit. Nice lil prezzy from me bro on me bday.
DeJesus5
DeJesus5
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 453
Favourite Players : Adu, Benzema, Ronaldo7, Rio, Kaká, Messi
Supports : Benfica & Man Utd

https://extratime.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum