Extra Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Transfers

3 posters

Go down

Summer Transfers Empty Summer Transfers

Post by nobby Mon May 19, 2008 8:24 pm

All summer transfer talk to do with Chelsea can be placed here...
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica
Registration date : 2008-05-18

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfers Empty Re: Summer Transfers

Post by nobby Mon May 19, 2008 8:27 pm

SkySports wrote:
SWP rules out Blues exit
Winger happy to fight for his place

Summer Transfers Swp_573509

Shaun Wright-Phillips insists he will remain at Chelsea, despite being linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge.

The England international has struggled to establish himself under Avram Grant, making just three Premier League starts since January.

Wright-Phillips is likely to miss out on Wednesday's UEFA Champions League final against Manchester United with Florent Malouda, Joe Cole and Salomon Kalou all ahead of him in Grant's pecking order.

The likes of Manchester City, Newcastle and Aston Villa are thought to be monitoring Wright-Phillips' situation, but the 26-year-old says he has no plans to move on.

"I will definitely be at Chelsea next season," said Wright-Phillips.

Speculation

"Speculation has been like this since I was at Manchester City.

"It was going on for seven years before I left.

"Then I came to Chelsea and speculation has been going on for my whole time here and I have still not left.

"I have signed a contract (until summer 2010) and I'm here to see it out."

He should leave. He needs regular football, and when he gets it, he is class.
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfers Empty Wright-Philips

Post by georgeh Tue May 20, 2008 12:32 am

SWR like a lot of other Chelsea players were bought to stop the opposition buying them. Sidwell, Bridge etc... They get a nice signing on fee (usually 10%) and then they sit quite happily on the bench earning forty grand per week. A top player though. Don't think he will be off loaded this summer though.
georgeh
georgeh

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Latino_Heat Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:05 am

Chelsea Offer Drogba For Ronaldinho And Deco

Chelsea have offered Didier Drogba to Barcelona as a part of the deal to bring Ronaldinho and Deco to Stamford Bridge.

The two Barcelona stars are on Luiz Felipe Scolari's agenda, and Chelsea representatives travelled to Catalunya this morning in order to discuss the move.

Big Phil supposedly has a 120 million euro budget at his disposal, so paying for the duo should not be a problem. But with Didier Drogba set to leave, the Blues are trying to include him to keep some of their cash for other deals.

In particular, Chelsea are also interested in signing Samuel Eto'o or David Villa. Eto'o will be discussed today, but the purpose of this meeting is to reach an agreement over the two Brazil born players, who have been made available by Barcelona.

Chelsea have an offer of 30 million euros in addition to Didier Drogba, though Barcelona are expected to demand 50-55 million in a straight cash deal. They paid 40 for Ronaldinho in 2003, and 14 for Deco a year later (along with Ricardo Quaresma, rated at 7m).

Even if Barcelona are open to Didier Drogba, the African himself may pose a problem as he angles for a move to Milan or Inter.

"I have a contract with Chelsea until 2010, so I am still a Chelsea player," he told Sky Sports earlier today. "Mourinho is my friend and I am happy for him because he was missing coaching. He is a top coach but, like I said, my contract runs until 2010."

As such, the Blues have travelled well aware that they will need to put the money on the table if they want to wrap this up, particularly with Manchester City interested in Ronaldinho and Inter in Deco.

interesting.
Im sure Scolari would absolutely love them 2 with him!

i was just thinkin yesterday..maybe one day we'll see Scolari punch Ronaldo in the face Laughing
Latino_Heat
Latino_Heat

Number of posts : 155
Favourite Players : C.Ronaldo, Simao, Moutinho, Nani, Aguero, Coentrao, Ronaldinho, Di Maria
Supports : Portugal NT, SL Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Toronto FC
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down