Extra Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tottenham Hotspur

+4
Cammy
DeJesus5
nobby
Duzza
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tottenham Hotspur - Page 2 Empty Re: Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Ricardo Jose Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:13 pm

David Bentley is class the @rse were mad to let him go would luv him at West Ham as he has so much skill for a English player Wink
Ricardo Jose
Ricardo Jose

Number of posts : 11
Favourite Players : Ricardo Quaresma, Cristiano Ronaldo, Miguel Veloso, Dean Ashton, Mark Noble & Freddie Sears
Supports : Benfica & West Ham
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferreira86 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 am

bentley wow. man spurs have a very good shortlist. if they actully bring in some of these players then what a big yr it is gonna be for them.
Ferreira86
Ferreira86

Number of posts : 208
Favourite Players : Harry Kewell, Paulo jorge, archie thompsom
Supports : Braga, melbourne, newcastle
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Latino_Heat Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Giovani signed with Tottenham a few days ago Smile i actually really liked this kid at Barcelona, hopefully he does well in the EPL with the Spurs. Im sure he will tho
Latino_Heat
Latino_Heat

Number of posts : 155
Favourite Players : C.Ronaldo, Simao, Moutinho, Nani, Aguero, Coentrao, Ronaldinho, Di Maria
Supports : Portugal NT, SL Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Toronto FC
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DeJesus5 Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:46 pm

I can't wait to see him in action.
DeJesus5
DeJesus5
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 453
Favourite Players : Adu, Benzema, Ronaldo7, Rio, Kaká, Messi
Supports : Benfica & Man Utd
Registration date : 2008-05-18

https://extratime.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duzza Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:21 pm

i bet some giant centre half will squash him about 12 seconds into his debut Sad
Duzza
Duzza

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:08 am

SkySports wrote:
Chimbonda questions arrest
Defender unhappy to have reputation tarnished

Tottenham Hotspur - Page 2 Football_Tottenham_Carling_Cup_Final_Chimbond_672925

Tottenham Hotspur's Pascal Chimbonda has questioned the police investigation into alleged football corruption after the player was released from bail earlier this week.

Spurs defender Chimbonda was released from bail on Friday by officers investigating allegations of football corruption.

Chimbonda had been arrested last September by officers from the City of London Police on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud.

The arrest surrounded a £18,000 loan given to Chimbonda by the player's agent Willie McKay with the agent defending his decision to give the player the loan.

The 29-year-old has now been cleared of any wrongdoing and the French international is unhappy that the whole matter has painted him in a bad light.

Chimbonda also believes the incident affected his position at Tottenham with the club bringing in Alan Hutton during the January transfer window.

"I am happy that I have been cleared of any wrongdoing and I always knew I would be," Chimbonda told skysports.com.

"When I was arrested I was amazed by all the media coverage with the news on the television and on the front and back pages of the papers.

Tears
"My family were in tears when I was arrested and I found it very difficult to explain to them what was happening when I had done nothing wrong in the first place.

"I did not know what was going on and it affected my position at Tottenham.

"When I was released from bail this week there was no coverage in the press.

"I was portrayed in a bad light to people in the public because when they see someone arrested they don't know the facts and just see someone arrested, when in fact I did nothing wrong."

Affected

Chimbonda faces an uncertain future at Tottenham this summer and the player feels his arrest has affected his long-term position.

"The investigated affected me as I was forced to spend two days in the cells for nothing," the Frenchman explained.

"I love England and playing in the Premier Legaue, but I find the policing in England very strange."
nobby
nobby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Supports : Man United & Benfica

https://extratime.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AFC Boi Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:56 am

Dos Santos for me is very overated!

Always thought Bojan has been better than him tbh but you have a very good signing in Modric who i have always rated, such a talented player and id loved him to sign for Arsenal.. some stupid reason though Wenger never put in a good enough offer! Him and Eduardo would of been a good link up aswell.
AFC Boi
AFC Boi

Number of posts : 108
Favourite Players : Fabregas, Walcott, Adebayor, Van Persie, Armand Traore Clichy, Eduardo, Ronaldo, Quaresma
Supports : Arsenal
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum